The 2020 U.S. Open Quarterfinals will begin on Tuesday from the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows, NY. This is only the second major to take place in 2020 and this normally being New York City’s Grand Slam will also be the final major of the year.
Some of the biggest names in tennis will miss the tournament this time around including both the men’s and women’s singles champions from 2019, Rafael Nadal and Bianca Andreescu have withdrawn. Roger Federer will also miss the tournament due to knee surgery.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know to follow the U.S. Open including the upcoming schedule.
US Open, Quarterfinals
- When: Tuesday, September 8
- Live Coverage: 12:00 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN Deportes
- Live Stream: fuboTV (watch for free)
Featured Matches, Men’s and Women’s Quarterfinals
- Veronika Kudermetova/Anna Blinkova vs. Laura Siegemund/Vera Zvonareva – noon ET
- Naomi Osaka vs. Shelby Rogers – 7 p.m. Live Streaming: ESPN+
US Open 2020 schedule
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 – Wednesday, Sept. 9, Noon – 11 p.m. ET
Women’s Semifinals, Men’s Doubles Final
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET
- Friday, Sept. 11, 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 4 p.m – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 13, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
US Open Odds and Betting Lines
US Open odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook.
Want some action on the US Open? Place your legal sports bets on this game or others in CO, IN, NJ, and WV at BetMGM.
We recommend interesting sports viewing/streaming and betting opportunities. If you sign up for a service by clicking one of the links, we may earn a referral fee. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.